Jen and Tepp are back after a holiday of minimal gaming to talk about the MMO happenings in December and what they enjoyed most in 2015. Gaming related. Obviously. Stories include: Steam caching shenanigans; The Repopulation’s Hero Engine woes; Crowfall’s interesting take on skills and meatsuits; Firefall’s payroll snafu; a bit more on the Zenimax mothballing their Galway office; and finally a small bit of hope for the future of Pathfinder Online.
Special mention to our friends at The MMO Show for considering us worthy of their “Podcasts of Interest” page. Wub you!
Show notes and links:
- Only War (fantasyflightgames.com)
- Dark Heresy (fantasyflightgames.com)
- News (store.steampowered.com)
- The Repopulation rejects blame for Hero Engine’s financial struggles | Massively Overpowered (massivelyop.com)
- Crowfall (crowfall.com)
- ZeniMax Galway closure confirmed, 600 laid off since 2014 | Latest news from the game development industry | Develop (develop-online.net)
- This post has no title. (us3.campaign-archive2.com)
- The MMO Show | Playing as life allows (themmoshow.com)