Apologies in advance for the audio issues on this show. Teppo reformatted some things after the last episode and forgot to record some of the settings. This week Jen and Tepp talk about the death of Everquest Next; MMO fatigue; Wildstar in danger; Elite Dangerous in Stereo; Pantheon streaming; Blizzard taking on the Botting Menace; and our impressions on both The Division and Black Desert Online. Not a Gateau.
Show notes and links:
- Daybreak has canceled EverQuest Next, Landmark is launching ‘this spring’ – Massively Overpowered (massivelyop.com)
- WildStar suffers major round of layoffs – Massively Overpowered (massivelyop.com)
- ‘Elite Dangerous’ will return to Oculus Rift on launch day (engadget.com)
- Blizzard is Causing Plenty of Headaches for Botters iMMOsite – Get your gaming life recorded (mmosite.com)
- The Division Breaks Ubisoft Records – UbiBlog (ubi.com)
- Patch Notes – March 11th – Patch Notes (blackdesertonline.com)