Excessive caffeine, parasitic wasps, and vinyl rises from the ashes – literally! This is an especially odd episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Students given 100 times too much caffeine in experiment (cnet.com)
- NASA’s New Astronaut Suits Are Straight Out of 2001: A Space Odyssey (gizmodo.com)
- This Company Presses the Ashes of the Dead into Vinyl Records (vice.com)
- Samsung says two separate battery issues were to blame for all of its Galaxy Note 7 problems (recode.net)
- Republicans want the FCC to shut down potential set-top box overhaul (theverge.com)
- This parasitic wasp forces other parasitic wasps to do its dirty work, then eats them (popsci.com)