The DNA of Ancient Egypt has been decoded – and now Goop want to sell you a topical ointment based on the vibratory qualities of this DNA… Maybe.
Oh, and change your passwords.
Show notes and links:
- Virgin Media thinks 800,000 users should change their router passwords (mashable.com)
- Google Will No Longer Scan Gmail for Ad Targeting (nytimes.com)
- Watch your raw memories become mind-blowing abstract art (mashable.com)
- DNA discovery reveals relatives of ancient Egyptians (cnn.com)
- NASA Calls Bullshit on Goop’s $120 ‘Bio-Frequency Healing’ Sticker Packs [Updated] (gizmodo.com)