Apparently, Breki doesn’t only do country music. Join us in this Honolulu-themed episode and hear tales of the impossible regarding Bank of America, Mosquitoes, Woodpeckers … and when and where you’re allowed to look at screens.
Show notes and links:
- Bank of America is adding two-factor fingerprint authentication (engadget.com)
- This link has no title (sciencedaily.com)
- How Mosquitoes Use Stealth to Steal Your Blood (nationalgeographic.com)
- In Honolulu? Text and cross the street and you’ll get a fine (digitaltrends.com)
- A woodpecker is smashing car mirrors all around Georgia community (mashable.com)