It’s another day – so here’s another episode of Geekdays. That’s how that works. Them’s the terms, kiddo.
Show notes and links:
- Why are scientists filing lawsuits against their critics? (theverge.com)
- SpaceX’s Planned Giant Rocket Could Chase Down Interstellar Asteroid (scientificamerican.com)
- A Computer Error Let Every American Airlines Pilot Take Christmas Off and Now Who’s Gonna Fly Us Home (gizmodo.com)
- Google’s AI can identify and shame shoulder surfers (techspot.com)
- Twitter hero who deactivated Trump’s account says it was a ‘mistake’ (mashable.com)