This week, Teppo and Breki team up to talk about spontaneity – and then they spend more than an hour not talking about it at all.
Show notes and links:
- Self-Medicating Through Music | Breki Tomasson (brekitomasson.com).
- Mr. Money Mustache — Early Retirement through Badassity (mrmoneymustache.com).
- How the Brain Stops Time (jeffwise.net).
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience: Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi: 9780061339202: Amazon.com: Books (amazon.com).
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (en.wikipedia.org).
- Hedonic treadmill (en.wikipedia.org).
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs (en.wikipedia.org).
- Who’s Who #29: Special: An Adventure in Space and Time | CSICON (csicon.net).
- Nerdtacular | Nerdtacular 2015 – July 30th, 31st & Aug 1st (nerdtacular.com).
- Peter Diamandis (en.wikipedia.org).
- How to Think Like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos | The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss (fourhourworkweek.com).
- Scottish inventions and discoveries (en.wikipedia.org).
- Audible.com, the best place on the Internet for audiobooks. Listeners of British Android Havoc can get a free audiobook download and 30 day free trial! Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.