The Manly Episode is out and about, ready for you to listen to on your iPhone, iPod, iTunes or anything else you’ve got going for you!
… Well, it’s the “Manley” episode, if you want to be strict about it, but it’s a lot funnier when you don’t know how it’s spelled. The manly episode just sounds .. well .. better.
Anyhoo, on with the show!
Wednesday came around – as it does – and we recorded yet another episode of CSICON’s very own podcast, introducing a brand new element to the Wednesday show; Quiz Kids, where Petter and Arkenor square off against each other in a duel to the death. In this first week of the show, Arkenor came out on top, defeating Petter by a whopping nine points to five! Other things we talked about this episode include:
The Weekly Woes and Winnings of the World
- Rent the country of Lichtenstein! Only $70k per night, two night minimum!
- First ever proper teleportation performed! … Still decades away from Star Trek teleportation, however.
The Wired and Wonderful
- Portal 2 releases early! Jim Sterling curses at Metacritic user comments.
- River of Soul event in Rift borks up, Trion tries to bribe us.
- UK gets a Viagra-laced beer.
- iPhone keeps record of everywhere you go – at all times – with Mac App to extract and display info.
- Reading Shakespeare makes you smarter!