New episode. Yay. Ugh. Don’t hate us if it’s not as good as you’d hoped; we’ve had computer and health issues this week.
It’s Sunday, so we record a new episode. As Petter was hung over and Arkenor and myself were feeling horribly ill – some stomach bug or food poisoning – this episode was low-key and slightly rambling. I tried to spice things up with a bit of ska music in the background. Let’s see how well that went.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Breki’s computer DIES HORRIBLY and stays down. Hence a slightly different podcast. Oh, and we’re horribly ill, too.
- Amazon hosting services DIE HORRIBLY and stay down for a long time!
- RIAA discovers their ultimate weapon – the line chart. Hilarity ensues.
- Thursday was judgement day!
- Portal 2, Everquest 2, Mortal Kombat 9.
… I’ve got to go lie down for a bit.