Petter’s over at E3, so it’s just Arkenor and me this week. Great fun was had, of course, but it’s never the same without Petter. Come back soon, Big P, don’t let the big country over to the west claim you forever!
- United Nations declares Internet Access a Basic Human Right. This comes the same week that Syria kills the Internet access in their country.
- Sony Pictures hacked by LulzSec! A Million Passwords Stolen! Honestly, Sony, you were vulnerable to an SQL injection? Really?!
- Nintendo Hacked – Or Was It? Nothing seems to be missing.
- DC Universe Reboot coming up!
- Cell Phones May Cause Cancer!
- Penguins. We weren’t sure how well this story works on radio, but our audience demanded it!
Stay tuned for more!