Holy Scatological Humor, Batman! Episode 30 is upon us, and with Petter still out of reach for conventional Skype calls, we had Seismic Stan come and visit us again.
The following topics were discussed ad infinitum on the show today:
- The things coming out of E3, in particular the Nintendo Wii-U and Dust 514!
- Lulz Security hacks Atlanta-based FBI affiliate, InfraGard with around 180 passwords stolen.
- 13th Sony hack; this time it was Sony Pictures Russia that got hit.
- Oregon woman develops “British” accent after surgery. Video here. In relation to this, Seismic Stan seemed to decide that I had a knack for accents, which I quickly displayed that I do not have. Not in the slightest. In fact, listening to my horrid impression of the Indian/Pakistani accent and the vaguely Asian accent makes me wonder why I even gave it a shot.
- US media reports that 30 dismembered bodies were found in a mass grave near a rural Texas farmhouse. Police were lead there by a tip from a psychic. US media later updates, saying that absolutely no bodies were found whatsoever, nobody is dead, and police would quite like to talk to that psychic again.
- Last but not least, E-Chromi is some interesting shit!