Wednesdays mean podcasts, and boy-oh-boy was this a doozy! If this doesn’t win Podcast Episode of the Year or something like that, I’ll be quite disappointed.
In this episode of Claims of the Normal, we mainly talk about penguins. Also, hats. Like the hat Petter wore in Japan, pictured on the left. We also introduced a brand new segment called – cleverly – Recommendations, where we give you recommendations for things to do, say, be, have or think about. Much fun will be had.
Big thanks to Skorpion352 for his questions this week, Quiz Kids became heaps fun thanks to you!
Also, a big thanks to all our listeners; we’re seeing a steady rise in traffic to the podcast every episode now, and that’s just great! Make sure to spread the word and tell people how amazingly funny, interesting and – quite frankly – good looking we are. Much appreciated!
This week, subjects covered were:
- LulzSec and Anonymous team up for Operation Anti-Security.
- Young man arrested in UK, LulzSec claims he only operates an IRC server they hang out on.
- LulzSec being exposed and counter-hacked by other hackers who think they’re being loudmouthed brats.
- CCP release Incarna 1.0 for EVE Online, introducing the captain’s quarters to the live game. Avatars are in! So are €70 monocles!
- Also, of course, the obligatory penguin news.
Our recommendations this week!
- Petter: Avadon: The Black Fortress for iPad
- Arkenor: Dungeon Empires
- Breki: Jim Butcher’s The Dresden Files