This week, I sit down with Arkenor and Petter, and we talk about how difficult life can be.
Here are a couple of things you may or may not find interesting:
- Today is Arkenor’s birthday. Tweet a “Happy birthday!” to him over on Twitter: @Arkenor
- Filmjölk (also known as fil or the older word surmjölk) is a Nordic dairy product similar to yoghurt using a different bacteria which gives a different taste and texture.
- Mycoplasma (not Ebola) has been a bad thing these past couple of days. Shun thee, Mycoplasma Pneumoniae!
- Charlie Sheen and Moammar Gadaffi soundbites can be eerily similar.
- Superman is not made of lightsabers.