Steven Callahan attempted to take his boat, the Napoleon Solo, across the Atlantic Ocean but one night, during bad weather, something hit his boat. That began a 76 day journey of survival!
Show notes and links:
- Dougal Robertson (en.wikipedia.org).
- Experience: I was adrift on a raft in the Atlantic for 76 days | Life and style | The Guardian (theguardian.com).
- Steven Callahan (en.wikipedia.org).
- Real-Life Shipwreck Survivor Helped ‘Life Of Pi’ Get Lost At Sea : NPR (npr.org).
- Steven Callahan : People.com (people.com).
- The Jon Hyatt Podcast » Episode 4 – 76 Days Lost at Sea with Steven Callahan (jonhyattpodcast.com).
- Sea Lion Photobombs Fisherman…then Nearly Kills Him (totalprosports.com).
- California fisherman pulled overboard by a sea lion | US news | The Guardian (theguardian.com).