On October 4th 1957, the Soviet Union launched the first artificial satellite into space. Achille and Giovanni Battista Judica-Cordiglia used the frequencies that were published by the Soviet Union and were able record the sounds from the little, round satellites known as Sputnik 1. Over time they would records other, unexplained sounds that are still a mystery. This is the story!
Show notes and links:
- Lost Cosmonauts (youtube.com).
- Space Hackers documentary (dutch subs) (youtube.com).
- Judica-Cordiglia brothers (en.wikipedia.org).
- This post has no title. (aerospaceweb.org).
- The Lost Cosmonauts (thelivingmoon.com).
- The Judica-Cordiglia brothers (svengrahn.pp.se).
- From: Jim Oberg (jamesoberg.com).
- The Lost Cosmonauts [26C3] (youtube.com).