Just add water – that’s all! In one second your amazing Sea Monkeys actually come to life. Yes, they hatch instantly, right before your eyes: Now, simply grow and enjoy the most adorable pets ever to bring smiles, laughter and fun into you home. This is the story of Harold Von Braunhut and his Sea Monkeys.
Oh, and maybe his connection to the Aryan Nations.
Show notes and links:
- ‘Time Travelling’ UFO Seen ‘Leaving Earth On Energy Beam’ In NASA Feed (yahoo.com)
- Mapping Salt Lake City | Stories, Memories & History (mappingslc.org)
- CONTRASTS OF A PRIVATE PERSONA (washingtonpost.com)
- Harold von Braunhut, Seller Of Sea Monkeys, Dies at 77 (nytimes.com)
- Dances with Sea Monkeys – The Life and Times on Harold von Braunhut. (digitaldigging.net)
- Sea-Monkeys! – History (ratiosemper.com)
- 16 Amazing Facts About Sea-Monkeys (mentalfloss.com)
- Yolanda Von Braunhut | Monkey Business To their adoring legions of fans, Sea-Monkeys are the ultimate in Kitsch. But their Maryland inventor says they’re really a starter kit for environmentale awarness. (baltimoresun.com)
- The Sea Monkeys and the White Supremacist – Page 4 (latimes.com)
- The Shocking True Tale Of The Mad Genius Who Invented Sea-Monkeys (theawl.com)
- Monkeys – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (wikipedia.org)
- Milton Levine – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (wikipedia.org)
- Harold von Braunhut – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (wikipedia.org)