John DeLorean said, “I was a pretty talented engineer, I still am. Today, I don’t think there is a car running anywhere in the world that doesn’t have something I created on it, even now”.
John Zachary DeLorean was born in the right place, Detroit, Michigan on January 6, 1925. He created the Pontiac GTO and was next in line to be the president of General Motors. He, instead, quit to form in own motor company. His baby was called the the DMC-12, what was simply called, of course, The DeLorean. At that point, things begin to go wrong.
Show notes and links:
- The Man Who Created Bigfoot (outsideonline.com)
- DeLorean Motor Company | The Best Source for your DeLorean (delorean.com)
- John DeLorean with Gerry Kelly clip (youtube.com)
- John DeLorean – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (wikipedia.org)
- Rare interview John DeLorean 1988 (youtube.com)
- John DeLorean – Biography – IMDb (imdb.com)
- The Rise and Fall of John DeLorean : Longreads Blog (longreads.com)
- The Trials of John DeLorean (washingtonpost.com)
- 10. The Rise and Fall of John DeLorean (tripod.com)