NOTE: This is episode 34, not 35 as claimed in the episode. ;-) This week, we discuss name horrible name dropping and lame easter eggs. Though, it’s really more of a squad, really. And we decide that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D needs more Death.
Show notes and links:
- Yes, Cobie Smulders Will Indeed Return As ‘Maria Hill’ In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
- Some Major Marvel Comics Characters Are Heading To Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Deathlok – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fantastic Four Reboot Casting Call Reveals A Potentially Very Different Origin Tale – Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors
- Rejoice! A Wonder Woman Movie Is in the Works – PolicyMic
- Locations for Batman vs. Superman and Avengers: Age of Ultron Revealed – SuperHeroHype
- Stephen Amell Teases A Big DC Comics Character Name-Drop Coming Up On ARROW
- The ‘Flash’ TV Series Reveals It’s Villain
- If The Y: The Last Man Film Doesn’t Shoot Soon, Brian K. Vaughan And Pia Guerra Will Get The Rights Back – Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors
- Here’s A Really, Really Clear Poster-Like Image Of The New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors
- Tuesday Q&A: Revolutionary War | News | Marvel.com
- Death’s Head – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Petoskey, Michigan – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia