Today, we say a sad farewell to wrestling legend and not so legendary actor, Roddy Piper. We’ll also talk about hackable medical devices, and the effect of Spain’s Google Tax.
Show notes and links:
- New study shows Spain’s “Google tax” has been a disaster for publishers | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Study Of Spain’s ‘Google Tax’ On News Shows How Much Damage It Has Done | Techdirt (techdirt.com).
- Japan police arrest MtGox CEO over loss of bitcoins: media (businessinsider.com).
- MtGox bitcoin chief Mark Karpeles arrested in Japan (bbc.com).
- Mt. Gox (en.wikipedia.org).
- After Arrest of Mt. Gox CEO, Former Colleague Ashley Barr Holds Reddit AMA | Motherboard (motherboard.vice.com).
- Kim Dotcom promises to launch an open-source competitor to Mega (updated) (engadget.com).
- Kim Dotcom: ‘I don’t think your data is safe on Mega anymore’ (thenextweb.com).
- Martin Sheen (en.wikipedia.org).
- John Landis (en.wikipedia.org).
- FDA tells hospitals to ditch IV pumps that can be hacked remotely (engadget.com).
- FDA warns of security flaw in Hospira infusion pumps (finance.yahoo.com).
- Symbiq Infusion System by Hospira: FDA Safety Communication (fda.gov).
- “Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead: Pro Wrestling Icon & Veteran Actor Was 61 | Deadline (deadline.com).
- Rowdy Roddy Piper in They Live: Remembering his film career | EW.com (ew.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).