Who’s afraid of a rat? The Digital Citizen’s Alliance is. Who’s afraid of the European Commision? Probably not Apple right now. And who’s afraid of using technology to generat advanced statistics for analyzing player performance in sports? Not the National Football League! All this and more on Geekdays. Please don’t be afraid of us.
Show notes and links:
- Google asked to police stolen webcam videos on YouTube (bbc.com).
- Google challenged to regulate stolen webcam footage surfacing on YouTube (independent.co.uk).
- EU Inquiry Into Apple, Streaming Music Finds No Misconduct | Re/code (recode.net).
- Universal Music Appears to Be off the Hook in States’ Probe of Streaming Services | Re/code (recode.net).
- FBI: When It Comes To @ISIS Terror, Retweets = Endorsements (huffingtonpost.com).
- This post has no title. (washingtonpost.com).
- Jailed for Twitter Terrorism Supporting ISIS and Al Qaeda (thedailybeast.com).
- Report: New iPhone and Apple TV to be announced at Sept. 9 event, iPad Pro a ‘wildcard’ | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- Apple’s Fall iPhone Event To Be Held Sept. 9 (buzzfeed.com).
- NFL Replays Are About to Get Packed With Juicy Player Stats and Data (gizmodo.com).
- NFL using Zebra RFID chips to track players, gather data (si.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).