Google learns it’s ABCs and Intel is ready to put Xenon in your pocket. No, not the noble gas it’s a processor that’s just as hot. This and more on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Google is now part of “Alphabet,” Sundar Pichai steps up as CEO [Updated] | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Google Creates Alphabet, a New Company to Rule Them All (gizmodo.com).
- Intel announces Mac Pro-class Xeon laptop processors, balancing power and mobility | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- Intel’s pro-level Xeon processors are coming to laptops (engadget.com).
- Twitter Contest Winning as a Service | Hunter Scott (hscott.net).
- Want to win 1,000 contests? Build a bot to enter for you (thenextweb.com).
- Anti-Piracy Group Hits Indie Creators For Using the Word ‘Pixels’ (torrentfreak.com).
- ‘Pixels,’ Adam Sandler’s Latest Film, Used By Copyright Troll On Vimeo (inquisitr.com).
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Superfan Demands Trial by Combat in New York Supreme Court Case (thewrap.com).
- ‘Ghostbusters’: Bill Murray to Appear (hollywoodreporter.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).