Facebook by the numbers and tech news from A to Z. Literally. This and more on today’s episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- The Tech Behind Each Letter In Google’s Alphabet | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- This post has no title. (businessinsider.com).
- Google hid an awesome Easter egg in its Alphabet announcement (mashable.com).
- Google may be in for a trademark battle with BMW over Alphabet name | Android Central (androidcentral.com).
- Google, Facebook and Twitter to block ‘hash lists’ of child abuse (bbc.com).
- Hash List “could be game-changer” in the global fight against child sexual abuse images online (iwf.org.uk).
- Facebook oversight lets others find you by guessing phone numbers (engadget.com).
- Facebook urged to tighten privacy settings after harvest of user data | Technology | The Guardian (theguardian.com).
- Oracle Deletes CSO’s Screed Against Hackers Who Report Bugs | WIRED (wired.com).
- Oracle Deleted Its Insane Rant Against Security Hackers But You Can Read It Here (gizmodo.com).
- Zirtual laid off 400 employees via email (businessinsider.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).