People talked about a lot today. About things they shouldn’t have, about things that were expected and about Star Wars! Freaking Star Wars, people! Anyway… This and more on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Samsung’s new Galaxy S6 Edge+ is bigger and smarter | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 5 is official and will be available on August 21st | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Samsung Pay works almost anywhere your credit card does | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Samsung’s Mysterious Gear S2 Smartwatch Looks Downright Wearable (gizmodo.com).
- Facebook axed internship for student who exposed location flaw (engadget.com).
- This post has no title. (boston.com).
- Japanese railway cameras automatically spot drunk commuters to save their lives | The Verge (theverge.com).
- This post has no title. (blogs.wsj.com).
- 本田望結さんが京橋駅の1日駅長となり「ホーム転落防止キャンペーン」 啓発活動イベントを開催しました！：JR西日本 (westjr.co.jp).
- Nintendo Fires Employee For Speaking On Podcast (kotaku.com).
- Star Wars Bits: Rise of the Empire, Rogue One Shooting Location, Art Awakens, Mark Englert, Disney World, Celebration Europe Hotels and More (slashfilm.com).
- It’s Official: JJ Abrams Not Directing Star Wars Episode 9 (slashfilm.com).
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Character Names Explained (slashfilm.com).
- Star Wars 7: New Kylo Ren Backstory Details Revaled (slashfilm.com).