Drones will be restricted, commentary will be suppressed, data will be zapped, and sharing knowledge will get you arrested. All this and more on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- US senator to introduce proposal for mandatory drone geofencing | ITworld (itworld.com).
- Is it the beginning of the end for online comments? (bbc.com).
- We’re turning comments off for a bit | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Why we’re killing our comments section (dailydot.com).
- This post has no title. (arstechnica.com).
- Google data center hit by four successive lightning strikes, some data permanently lost (techspot.com).
- Explaining how Popcorn Time works can get you arrested in Denmark | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Police Arrest Men For Spreading Popcorn Time Information (torrentfreak.com).
- Nvidia bringing PS4 Share Play-like streaming into GeForce Experience next month | Polygon (polygon.com).
- Nvidia ShadowPlay game-capture software coming Oct. 28 | Polygon (polygon.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).