We’ve got stock market woes, hydrogen fuel cells and an update on Windows 10 security and privacy. All this, and a whole lot more, on today’s episode of Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Facebook Down 12.1%, Apple Down 10%, Google Down 6.5%, Microsoft Down 5.8% As Stock Markets Plummet | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Tim Cook assures investors, via Jim Cramer email, that Apple is still seeing strong China growth | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- Public Tech Companies Are Already Recovering From Brutal Stock Market Decline | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Tech stocks plunge (businessinsider.com).
- Twitter shuts down 30 sites dedicated to saving politicians’ deleted tweets | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Twitter blocks access to political transparency organisation Politwoops | Technology | The Guardian (theguardian.com).
- Police secretly track cellphones to solve routine crimes (usatoday.com).
- This post has no title. (telegraph.co.uk).
- Netflix taps SoftBank to offer carrier billing for Japan launch, app will be pre-installed on phones | VentureBeat | Media | by Paul Sawers (venturebeat.com).
- This post has no title. (theaustralian.com.au).
- Torrent Trackers Ban Windows 10 Over Privacy Concerns (torrentfreak.com).