The Spam King goes to jail, Pokemon players get arrested. Find out if anyone else is in legal trouble on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- FTC can sue companies with poor information security, appeals court says | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Russian Wikipedia Editors Weighing Options After Site Is Blacklisted In Russia | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Russia briefly bans Wikipedia over page relating to drug use | World news | The Guardian (theguardian.com).
- Boston Police Foil Massacre at Pokemon World Championship (thedailybeast.com).
- No One Told Us Two People Threatened to Shoot Up the Pokemon World Championships | Motherboard (motherboard.vice.com).
- ‘Spam King’ guilty of posting 27 million Facebook messages (engadget.com).
- Spam King Sanford Wallace Indicted for Facebook Spam | PCWorld (pcworld.com).
- Open Bionics robotic hand for amputees wins Dyson Award (bbc.com).
- GOG Galaxy lets you roll back broken or unwanted updates (engadget.com).