Amazon tries to help developers, Facebook tries to help users and AT&T tries to helps themselves. This and more on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Windows 10 is on 75 million PCs after only one month (engadget.com).
- Windows 10 Mobile will require at least 8GB of internal storage, leaving some phones in the cold (winbeta.org).
- Amazon Underground Features An Android App Store Focused On “Actually Free” Apps | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Facebook Is Adding A Personal Assistant Called “M” To Your Messenger App | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot reportedly stuffs extra ads into Web pages | ITworld (itworld.com).
- AT&T Says Injecting Ads Into Airport Wi-Fi Was a Now-Ended Test | Re/code (recode.net).
- Meet YouTube Gaming, Twitch’s Archenemy | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- YouTube Gaming—Google’s Twitch.tv competitor—launches tomorrow | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- 18-Hour Star Wars Toy Unboxing Scheduled Before Force Friday (slashfilm.com).