Space, the final frontier. We travel past Mars, preview Office 2016, and discuss password cracking and key cracking. Today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- This post has no title. (npr.org).
- Once seen as bulletproof, 11 million+ Ashley Madison passwords already cracked | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Russian-Speaking Turla Attackers Hijacking Satellite Internet Links | SecurityWeek.Com (securityweek.com).
- 3D printing plans of TSA master keys released online (businessinsider.com).
- Android Pay, Google’s Apple Pay Rival, Arrives Today | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Office 2016 starts rolling out on September 22 (engadget.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).