It’s another day filled with hacks, malware, drones and new releases. What else would you expect from another episode of Geekdays?
Show notes and links:
- Seven years of malware linked to Russian state-backed cyber espionage | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Corebot cleverly written botnet malware with growth potential | CSO Online (csoonline.com).
- NASA successfully tests detect-and-avoidance system for drones (engadget.com).
- Amazon’s Power Play: Alexa Meets Fire TV, Plus A Slew Of New Devices (readwrite.com).
- Amazon introduces a slew of cheap tablets starting at $50, upgraded Fire TV | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- This post has no title. (nytimes.com).
- Inhumans Killing X-Men in the Comics (slashfilm.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).