Ever felt you were missing out on something? Something that you knew you wanted, or that you’d always had before? Turns out we’re going to be running out of IPv4 addresses soon, if we haven’t already.
Show notes and links:
- North America is out of IPv4 addresses—for really real this time | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- FCC: Open source router software is still legal—under certain conditions | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- This post has no title. (thestack.com).
- Scientists stop and search malware hidden in shortened URLs on Twitter (epsrc.ac.uk).
- This post has no title. (nytimes.com).
- Google Nexus announcement: 5 things to expect at Tuesday’s event | The Verge (theverge.com).
- WASP’s gargantuan ‘Big Delta’ 3D printer stands 40 feet tall, 20 feet wide | Digital Trends (digitaltrends.com).
- Press Release “The reality of dream” | WASP (wasproject.it).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).