If you’re using TrueCrypt, you better stop. If you’re a CIA Agent in China, leave the country and if you want Charter Cable in rural Wisconsin, pay them $100,000. All this and more, on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Newly found TrueCrypt flaw allows full system compromise | PCWorld (pcworld.com).
- CIA officers pulled from China because of OPM breach | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Face scanners added to chip-and-pin terminals (bbc.com).
- Tesla’s Model X Has A Bio Weapon Defense Mode Button (Seriously) | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Cars Will Reach 620 Miles On A Single Charge “Within A Year Or Two,” Be Fully Autonomous In “Three Years” | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Man builds house, then finds out cable Internet will cost $117,000 | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).