Announcements galore from the EU, Microsoft and Adobe! Plus sex toys! All this and more on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Europe’s Top Court Strikes Down ‘Safe Harbor’ Data-Transfer Agreement With U.S. | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- European Court of Justice Safe Harbor ruling (businessinsider.com).
- Safe Harbor, explained via emoji (businessinsider.com).
- Windows 10 Devices event (engadget.com).
- Adobe Announces a Slew of Updates to Its CC Desktop and Mobile Products at Adobe MAX 2015 | Fstoppers (fstoppers.com).
- No Comments Allowed on Reddit’s New News Site ‘Upvoted’ | WIRED (wired.com).
- Twitter’s curated Moments slows down the newsfeed for new users (engadget.com).
- “Teledildonics” patent troll backs down from lawsuit against Kickstarter | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- myfrebble.com (myfrebble.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).