The FCC looks into set-top boxes, the UFC looks into your GIFs, and… What? No other three letter entities ending with a C? I guess we’ll just have to talk about Playboy. Today on Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Does the Future of Television Belong to the Device or the App? (hollywoodreporter.com).
- Apple launches new Retina 4K 21.5-inch iMac, all 27-inch iMacs now feature Retina 5K displays | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- Apple launches larger Magic Trackpad 2 with Force Touch, Magic Mouse 2 & Magic Keyboard | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- iMac (apple.com).
- Playboy ‘to drop’ naked women images (bbc.com).
- NFL, NCAA And UFC Go After Deadspin And SBNation Over Tweeted Vines And GIFs | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- DUI Suspect Broadcasts Her Wild Ride On Periscope: Police (huffingtonpost.com).
- New zero-day exploit hits fully patched Adobe Flash | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).