Volkswagen’s recovery plan, Uber does something bad and something good, and who’s suing Apple this time? Find out right now on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- VW responds to diesel scandal, says “the future is electric” | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- A Stanford professor’s quest to fix driverless cars’ major flaw (autonews.com).
- This post has no title. (wsj.com).
- Uber Left Hundreds of Drivers’ Licenses and Social Security Numbers Exposed | Motherboard (motherboard.vice.com).
- Uber Takes On Postmates With UberRUSH, An On-Demand Delivery Service | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Uber pushing AMBER Alerts to its drivers nationwide, after initial pilot in Colorado | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- Apple found guilty in patent lawsuit with University of Wisconsin, faces up to $862M in damages | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- Hackers Can Silently Control Siri From 16 Feet Away | WIRED (wired.com).
- August announces Siri-enabled smart locks and a doorbell camera | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Eyes off! HP, 3M join forces to build native privacy screens into laptops | PCWorld (itworld.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).