Netflix says new credit cards are hurting business, FBI is looking into ending Fantasy Sports, and Yahoo is killing the password. All this and more on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Netflix blames new chips in credit cards (businessinsider.com).
- Canon balances privacy, efficacy in CCTV demos | ITworld (itworld.com).
- The FBI is investigating daily fantasy sports gambling after DraftKings and FanDuel scandal | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Tesla takes the wheel: driving a Model S hands-free (engadget.com).
- The Alienware Steam Machine: finally, a gaming PC for the living room (engadget.com).
- Yahoo Mail drops passwords and adds third-party email support for new apps (engadget.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).