Facebook never forgets, the FCC takes on robocallers, and Tesla Autopilot Fail video fails. Plus the dream has died for the Cubs, today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Facebook is unleashing universal search across its entire social network | The Verge (theverge.com).
- This post has no title. (thestack.com).
- New attacks on Network Time Protocol can defeat HTTPS and create chaos | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Tesla Autopilot fail videos emerge, because nobody likes to listen (cnet.com).
- In-car voice commands cost you 27 seconds of safety (engadget.com).
- Up to 27 seconds of inattention after talking to your car or smart phone | UNews (unews.utah.edu).
- FCC hopes to shut down robocallers by publishing numbers weekly | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).