You still can’t sue over warrantless wiretapping, the government still wants a backdoor into iOS, and somewhere, some company has been hacked. All this and a new voice appears on Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Judge tosses Wikimedia’s anti-NSA lawsuit because Wikipedia isn’t big enough | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- NSA dodges another lawsuit because nobody can prove agency is spying on them | The Verge (theverge.com).
- TalkTalk has been hacked yet again (businessinsider.com).
- DOJ: Apple owns your iPhone’s software, so it should have a backdoor (engadget.com).
- Pandora will pay RIAA $90 million for playing pre-1972 songs | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Time Warner Cable will test internet-only TV in NYC next week (engadget.com).
- Netflix Will Stream ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ But Only in Canada | Variety (variety.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).