W’ve got Russian submarines, bacon and security cameras; it’s another day at the grindstone right here on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- NYT: U.S. Officials Worried About Russia Cutting Undersea Data Cables (gizmodo.com).
- The Mythbusters always had an amazing secret weapon: They can’t stand each other | Polygon (polygon.com).
- Court orders TSA to set rules for full-body airport scanners (engadget.com).
- Malware turns hundreds of security cameras into a botnet (engadget.com).
- Google is using an AI called ‘RankBrain’ to answer ambiguous questions | The Verge (theverge.com).
- This post has no title. (npr.org).
- If meat causes cancer, what can we eat? (cnn.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).