European net neutrality, drone shooting, and what do we have to do to get a Dragon’s Lair movie? These stories and more, coming up on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- EU votes for net neutrality, but against loophole-killing amendments | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Europe puts an end to mobile roaming charges | The Verge (theverge.com).
- FBI recommends paying ransom for infected computer (businessinsider.com).
- This post has no title. (wdrb.com).
- US regulators grant DMCA exemption legalizing vehicle software tinkering | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- SXSW Cancels Two Panels in Wake of “Threats of On-Site Violence” (giantbomb.com).
- BuzzFeed, Vox Media to Bail on SXSW Unless Two Panels Reinstated | Re/code (recode.net).
- Dragon’s Lair: The Movie seeks $550K on Kickstarter | VG247 (vg247.com).
- Dragon’s Lair: The Movie by Don Bluth & Gary Goldman — Kickstarter (kickstarter.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).