Get your law books out because we’re talking CISA, drones and DMCA exemptions! That and more on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- US Senate passes controversial CISA bill (engadget.com).
- Listen up CIOs! IBM saves $270/ employee who switches from a Windows PC to a MacBook | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- IBM Agrees to Acquire Weather Channel’s Digital Assets (bloomberg.com).
- Sony confirms plans to acquire Toshiba’s image sensor business | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Nintendo set to reveal first smartphone game a day before Apple TV gaming hits the living room | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com).
- Escaped US defence blimp grounded (bbc.com).
- Drone carrying drugs, hacksaw blades crashes in Oklahoma prison | ITworld (itworld.com).
- Drone Crash Kills Power to Hundreds of LA Residents (gizmodo.com).
- Honda Clarity is your new fuel cell future vehicle [w/video] (engadget.com).
- Gamasutra (gamasutra.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).