A claim on the million dollar iOS 9 jailbreak bounty, Twitter trades its stars for hearts, and we take you inside Betty White’s kitchen. Sort of. All this and more on today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Somebody Just Claimed a $1 Million Bounty for Hacking the iPhone | Motherboard (motherboard.vice.com).
- Exploit traders say million-dollar iPhone hack has been claimed | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Twitter Ditching Stars Is All About Snagging New Users | WIRED (wired.com).
- This post has no title. (washingtonpost.com).
- LEGO Ideas (ideas.lego.com).
- Watch a Taco Bell Exec Beat Up His Uber Driver Because Everything Is Terrible [Updated] (gizmodo.com).
- Jon Stewart heads to HBO to create ‘short-form digital content’ and more | Polygon (polygon.com).