More bad news for Volkwagen, the UK wants its citizens’ browsing patterns, and we once again hate on Comcast. These stories and more, today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- This post has no title. (nytimes.com).
- Ryan Reynolds Trolls Pint-Sized X-Men In “How Deadpool Spent Halloween” (io9.com).
- How Deadpool Spent Halloween (youtu.be).
- The UK Plans to Retain All Citizens’ Web History | Motherboard (motherboard.vice.com).
- Boston is City Most Equipped to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (fortune.com).
- Comcast to offer unlimited data for an extra $35 a month (engadget.com).
- There are rumors Princess Leia’s Return of the Jedi bikini costume is being “retired.” | Making Star Wars (makingstarwars.net).