The sun is trying to destroy Mars, Warner Brothers is trying to destroy Netflix, and third party USB Type-C chargers are trying to destroy your Chromebook. We don’t want to destroy anything. We are Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- The Sun has stripped away Mars’ atmosphere, causing global climate change | The Verge (theverge.com).
- This post has no title. (nytimes.com).
- Judge tried to bribe FBI agent with beer to get family’s text messages | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Google engineer leaves scathing reviews of dodgy USB Type-C cables on Amazon | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- “I’m dying from boredom”—juror’s Facebook musings lead to $1,000 fine | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- GameFAQs Celebrates 20 Years of Tips, Tricks, Cheats and Walkthroughs (kotaku.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).