Swatting bills, banning prescription ads marketed to consumers, some Google innovation. And absolutely no Leroy Jenkins, today on Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- New bill would crack down on ‘swatting’ hoaxes | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Google Voice Search Gets Smarter, Now Understands Complex Questions And Their Meaning | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Google Search Now Surfaces App-Only Content, Streams Apps From The Cloud When Not Installed On Your Phone | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Media Statement (cmu.edu).
- Doctors want ban on prescription drug, device advertisements | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com).
- Dinosaur claws, fold-up trampoline top watchdog’s worst toys list
| Reuters (reuters.com).
- Hasbro Now Has a Toy Line For Seniors Starting With a Lifelike Robotic Cat (toyland.gizmodo.com).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).
- This post has no title. (geekdays.reddit.com).