Today’s episode is about the things that matter. Sometimes, the things that dark matter.
Yeah, I’ve got nothing, that pun was atrocious.
Show notes and links:
- Scientist says huge clumps of dark matter may lie just beyond the Moon | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com)
- AMD’s new Crimson drivers accused of burning up video cards | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com)
- Saudi Arabia to build world’s tallest building 1km tall (cnn.com)
- Post a racist comment online, see it on a billboard near your house (engadget.com)
- Bruce Wayne is unmasked in the latest Batman v. Superman teaser | The Verge (theverge.com)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson says the Enterprise would destroy the Millennium Falcon | The Verge (theverge.com)
- George Lucas says he’s been hiding from the internet for 15 years | The Verge (theverge.com)
- This post has no title. (businessinsider.com)