Magic paper recycling, futuristic racing cars and book authors and sellers coming to Apple’s defense. These and other equally unlikely stories in today’s Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Authors and booksellers back Apple in ebook appeal to Supreme Court, say Amazon should be investigated instead | 9to5Mac (9to5mac.com)
- The NX is not another Wii or Wii U, Nintendo’s new boss says (engadget.com)
- Hurrah! Loading Screen Minigame Patent Expires | Rock, Paper, Shotgun (rockpapershotgun.com)
- McLaren’s MP4-X Formula One concept could be mistaken for a fighter jet | The Verge (theverge.com)
- Epson unveils world’s first in-office paper recycling system | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com)
- Trading Standards officers seize 15,000 unsafe hoverboards (bbc.com)