Dorkbot botnet goes dark, Twitters submits for subtweet trademark, and we provide pretty pictures of Pluto. Good stuff on today’s episode of Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Officials break up global ring of 1m infected computers | TheHill (thehill.com)
- Why Twitter’s Trying to Trademark “Subtweet” (gizmodo.com)
- Mummo Dumps Your Parents’ Tech Problems In Someone Else’s Lap | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com)
- Best-Ever Pluto Photos Show Breathtaking Views of Dwarf Planet (space.com)
- VTech Hacker Explains Why He Hacked the Toy Company | Motherboard (motherboard.vice.com)
- Peter Jackson weighs in on Turkish man accused of comparing president to Gollum | EW.com (ew.com)