Governments meddling in the internet in North AND South America, US audiences are comfrotable with violence, and we revisit North Carolina. Wait, what?
Show notes and links:
- Congress tucked CISA inside last night’s budget bill (engadget.com)
- Brazilian Judge Shuts Down WhatsApp And Brazil’s Congress Wants To Shut Down The Social Web Next | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com)
- Hangouts will soon lose the ability to send and receive SMS, MMS messages [RUMOR] (phandroid.com)
- MPAA Study: Parents Prefer Violence to Sex (televisions.reviewed.com)
- The next Ford GT has a Gorilla Glass windshield (engadget.com)
- This post has no title. (newsobserver.com)