Breaches, careless pirates, Ashley Madison, and both BMW and Benedict Cumberbatch are talking about hand gestures. It could only be another episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Database configuration issues expose 191 million voter records | CSO Online (csoonline.com)
- Doctor Strange Images & Details: A Sorcerer Supreme is Born (screenrant.com)
- Ashley Madison says it added 4 million members since the hack (money.cnn.com)
- BMW thinks the future of car UI is gesture control | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com)
- Vladimir Putin dissolved Roscosmos, Russia’s federal space agency (engadget.com)
- Social media led police straight to movie pirates (engadget.com)