Copyrights, patents, and other ostensibly boring stuff that we will magically make sound interesting. Plus, California is leaking methane. All this and more on this year’s final episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Infrared video of huge Southern California methane leak makes plume visible | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com)
- NASA Gets $55 Million To Build A Habitat For Living On Mars (fastcompany.com)
- Spotify is being sued for $150 million over unpaid royalties | The Verge (theverge.com)
- RIP BigDog, Darpa’s Robotic Pack Mule (gizmodo.com)
- Disney’s robot car drives up walls (engadget.com)
- Microsoft patents a slider, earning EFF’s “Stupid Patent of the Month” award | Ars Technica (arstechnica.com)